How great could you be?
What change will you lead?
Unlocking potential for you and your people is critical to success as a leader. You only achieve outstanding results when you master leading from the inside-out. We know this. We see this.
The struggle is real. Lack of clarity, conviction and compelling communication of purpose, vision and strategy leaves people confused and demotivated. Culture disintegrates and innovation opportunities are squandered. We can help.
High performing individuals and teams understand what makes them tick and leverage their collective talents and execution skills to deliver remarkable results. We want this for you.
Acceleration and immersion are evidence-based approaches that underpin the design of all our leadership development programmess.
We go fast and far, and dive deep to master the fundamentals of authentic leadership.
We focus on both behaviours and skills. When you lead from the inside-out your results reflect not only what you do but most importantly who you are.
- Clarifying your leadership purpose, vision and values
- Identify what successful leadership looks like for you
- Expanding your self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Optimising you by mastering your fundamentals
- Leading with learning, getting in and out of your head
- The heart of honest conversations
- Building high performing teams
- Giving and receiving fertilising feedback
- Planning for making the learning stick
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Experienced business leaders – MD’s, CEO’s, Directors, who want to refresh and reinvigorate their leadership understandings
- Senior leaders, functional or departments heads – Marketing Managers, Sales Managers, HR Managers, who are responsible for the ongoing development of other leaders
- Team leaders who want to further develop their leadership capability
- Emerging leaders who are ready to take the next step in their leadership journey
- Self-employed professionals / consultants who want to accelerate their ability to influence and lead clients and projects
- Professionals who are taking more responsibility for leading others
- Technical experts who have been asked to lead others
- Participants of high potential programs
WHAT YOU’LL DIVE INTO...
01. But first, breathe: know your why
Increase your leadership capacity by understanding what anchors your leadership – defining your leadership purpose
Clarify your primary leadership strengths and values and manage alignment to amplify your effectiveness
02. Taking the lead: what does successful leadership look like?
Identify leadership roles and what successful leadership looks like in your personal and professional contexts
Learn to distinguish between the being and doing of leadership
Explore the differences between leadership and management
Unpack the 3 C’s of contemporary leadership: clarity, confidence, commitment
03. The heart of the matter: who you are is how you lead
Expand your self-awareness
Wrangle with emotional intelligence
Establish the value of vulnerability, authenticity and trust as the platform for high performance
Debunking the myths of personality profiling
Getting a handle on what you are like to work with/for, and develop a plan for improvement
04. Optimising you: mastering the fundamentals
The constant challenge of equalising emotional, physical, mental and spiritual well-being
Learn the foundational habits of positive psychology for leaders
Unpack the 3 A’s of contemporary leadership: accountability, agility, action
Planning and committing to your non-negotiables
05. Speakership: mastering the art of oration and the science of influence
Learn how to lead out loud from the front of the room
Harness the power of storytelling
Communicating with influence 1:1, 1:a few, 1:many
06. Trust: the heart of high performing teams
Where am I? Conscious leadership, above and below the line thinking
Dive into Lencioni – being brave and getting past dysfunction in your work or project teams
Building Tribal Leadership – how to create culture without cults
07. Encourage courage: coaching, giving and receiving fertilising feedback
Figure out what you fear and how it holds you back
Understand the Significance, Competency, Likeability model that underpins our fear of feedback
Making courage contagious
Identify the most effective coaching model for you and your people
Listening for leaders – learn to interpret the silence
Expand your ability to nail the big and small tough stuff
08. So now what: making the learning stick
Set up for next level success
Cultivate the ability to take in the view
Identify your business and people landscape – develop a plan for the challenges and opportunities
Are you ready to fly? Do you want to lead with courage and heart? Are you prepared to do the work to become an inspired, inspirational leader?
Invest two days with THE COMPANY YOU KEEP to explore and expand your leadership potential and capability.
Two Day Workshop $2,900 + GST; includes:
- One night’s accommodation.
- Catering: including morning and afternoon teas, lunches, plus dinner on day one and breakfast on day two.
- All course materials including pre-reading and post-workshop follow up.
Two Day Workshops 2021
Accelerated Inside-Out Leadership
Two Day Workshop $2,900 + GST – accommodation and catering included
- Waikato: July 7-8
- Waikato: September 29-30
- 25% deposit on registration to secure your spot
($725 + GST = $833.75).
- 75% ($2175 + GST = $2,501.25) due one week prior to your workshop.
- Direct credit payment to The Company You Keep – we’ll invoice you with details.
If you are unable to attend the workshop, you may transfer your registration to another workshop run by The Company You Keep Limited. Should you wish to cancel your registration, please notify us in writing as soon as possible and a credit will be issued for use towards a future Workshop held by The Company You Keep Limited in the twelve months following date of issue. Cancellation notifications received less than 14 days from the workshop will not receive their deposit back. The Company You Keep Limited does not provide refunds for cancellation after 14 days prior to the workshop date.
The workshop rates are for one person. It is not possible for multiple people to attend the Workshop on a single registration.
The Company You Keep Limited takes care to produce high quality workshops. All advertised details are correct at time of publishing. If circumstances beyond our control create changes, we reserve the right to change programme content, facilitators or venue. The Company You Keep reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events if circumstances arise whereby performance of the event is no longer feasible, possible or legal. The Company You Keep Limited will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from any changes to or cancelling or rescheduling of an event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, The Company You Keep Limited will contact every registered delegate; if an event is cancelled or you are unable to attend the rescheduled event you will be issued with a credit valid for use towards any future The Company You Keep Limited event held in the twelve months following date of issuance.
Disclaimer: The Company You Keep Limited has taken due care in developing and designing course material. Any subsequent decisions you make after attending the workshop are on you.
Privacy Statement: The Company You Keep Limited is committed to your privacy. All information collected on this registration will be held in the strictest of confidence and in accordance with the Privacy Act. The Company You Keep Limited will add your information to a secure database. This will be used primarily to contact you before, during and after the Workshop for follow up material and communication, as well as for ongoing research, leadership training workshop design development and notice of future events and services offered by The Company You Keep Limited. If you do not wish to be contacted by The Company You Keep Limited AFTER the workshop, please let us know.
To update or have your details deleted please let us know: email@example.com